We subscribe to the ethics of the California Bail Agents Association.
Among the most important of these principals and practices are the following:
- #1: I-5 Bail Bonds endeavors constantly to be informed regarding current laws, proposed legislation, governmental orders or regulations, and other significant information and public policies which may affect the interests of our clients.
- #2: I-5 Bail Bonds makes a practice of full and complete disclosure to all parties, be they principal or indemnitor, of any and all possible liabilities, penalties or detriments which may arise from their involvement in that particular undertaking which secures the release from custody of a person who is charged with a criminal offense.
- #3: If I-5 Bail bonds receives of notice that a client did not appear in court as scheduled, all indemnitors and real estate parties of interest will be notified and told what their financial liability is or may be.
- #4: I-5 Bail bonds will supply all indemnitors to an undertaking with a true copy of any document representing a binding legal contract to which she or he is to be or is being committed.
- #5: When an examination of the material factors of a potential undertaking reasonably convinces I-5 Bail Bonds that we willl be unable to undertake that particular bail relationship, the bail licensee should immediately inform all involved parties that she or he will not be able to secure the release of the defendant so that the defendant or his or her affiliates may promptly seek his or her release by another means.
- #6: I-5 Bail Bonds complies in full with the laws and regulations governing the transaction of bail in the State of California. Such compliance must necessarily include those matters dealing with the trust and fiduciary relationship as it relates to monies and properties which may secure an undertaking. The highest moral and ethical practices are maintained when entering into a trust or fiduciary relationship.
We Also Do Charitable Work:
Christmas with Kids is program we’re very passionate about. Each Christmas we help coordinate the give away of over 200 bikes for children across San Diego!